My name is Taylor Miller and I was born and raised in Kamloops, British Columbia. I began my first undergraduate degree, a Bachelor of Human Kinetics, in 2011 in Kamloops at Thompson Rivers University and I completed it in Kelowna at the University of British Columbia in 2018. Currently, I am working at Browns Socialhouse Restaurant as a server while I complete my Bachelor of Education at Thompson Rivers University. Moving to Kelowna for school has been the only time that I have lived somewhere other than Kamloops, but I am hoping that will change once I become a teacher. I am very open to moving in order to start my teaching career and I believe that it would provide me with valuable life and work experiences. Most of my travelling experiences have been a result of sporting events. I played competitive hockey and soccer growing up, as did my older two siblings, so we were always travelling. Most of my travels were within the country: Vancouver, Kelowna, Edmonton, most of the major cities in B.C and Alberta. When I was sixteen, my soccer team was fortunate enough to be able to attend a tournament in Las Vegas which was very exciting (more so for the parents, probably). As I began university, I played for TRU on the women’s soccer team and I was able to travel even more. My first two years were very exciting because we went to Nationals both years. In my first year, we went to Quebec and my second year we went to Prince Edward Island. As for leisure travel, my two major trips were to Portland, Oregon and San Francisco, California. My wish when I finish Education is to go on a trip to the east coast of the United States and eventually another continent; I need to step outside of my comfort zone first.