Teaching & Learning 3100 was a very informative course and has provided me with an abundance of resources that will be so useful in my future. The instructor was nothing short of amazing, and we were lucky enough to be her last class that she taught at the university. Throughout the course, we wrote daily journal entries and I re-read them prior to this post to reflect on what we did. Every morning, our professor would ask us a question for attendance and that is such a simple way to get to know your students better and on a more personal level – she was always modelling tips and tricks like us, whether we realized it at the time or not. She also always had some sort of prop or treat for us every class that we would either be using for an activity, or for us to snack on! We were fortunate to have numerous guest speakers that spoke to us about professionalism, what principles look for in a good teacher, and what it is like to teach multi-grade classrooms. All of these presentations provided imperative information that I, personally, had never learned about so I found them very useful. Overall, this course was the most practical in every way and I plan to re-visit my journal entries often, and review the resources my professor so generously gave me.