Most of my travel has been due to sporting events and I feel fortunate that it has taken me all across Canada. I have visited most major cities within British Columbia and Alberta, as well as Regina, Winnipeg, Montreal, and Prince Edward Island. Each city and province allowed me to have new experiences and create a space to learn. Whether it was a team-building experience with one of my teams or getting lost while searching for the closest grocery store, I learned something new about myself and the city. Albeit my many travelling hours through sport, my most experiential and knowledgeable trip was to San Fransisco, California. It was my first vacation. I had my standards set so high and was so naive to the fact that no trip ever goes as planned. Many missed B.A.R.T stops and failed activities later, I learned more about myself in five days than I felt like I had in years. I truly believe everyone should experience travelling at least once in their lifetime if they have the opportunity.