My first practicum experience in the B.Ed program taught me many new things about myself. I showcased classroom management skills that I was unaware of knowing, executed lessons on a topic I knew very little of previously, and demonstrated my calm demeanour while teaching. My previous practicum experience was in my undergraduate degree of Human Kinetics and I was placed at Rutland Secondary School. My mentor was a Physical Education teacher and ran the Soccer Academy as well, which I was very excited about considering my extensive history with soccer. I was very confident throughout this practicum considering I knew exactly how to run drills and what technical procedures accompanied those drills. During practicum in the B.Ed program, it was my first time teaching a lesson other than soccer drills and I was nervous as to how I would convey knowledge that I was not an expert on. Of course I did my research and made sure I was well prepared with my lesson plans, but that does not always translate into a successful lesson. I pleasantly surprised myself with every lesson, and I am very proud with how well I was able to answer the children’s questions and facilitate their learning in ways that I did not know I was capable of. I am looking forward to my future practicum experiences and what they have in store for me.